The ninth period of ordinary sessions of the National Assembly's Eight Legislature is taking place today in Havana's International Convention Center
Discussion of the proposed Terrestrial Waters Act; analysis of progress made on the National Economic Plan during the first half of the year; a review of state plans to confront climate change; and approval of the close-out report on the 2016 budget are all included on the agenda for the ninth period of ordinary sessions of the National Assembly's Eight Legislature, taking place today, July 14, in Havana's International Convention Center.
In the lead-up to this session, deputies yesterday heard a detailed report on the implementation of policies to advance the digitalization of society, and discussed the proposed Terrestrial Waters Act.
They were additionally informed about drought conditions around the country and held regional meetings.
- Charting a course for the future
- Deputies set sights on the nation
- Permanent work commissions continue debates
- Deputies reject Trump’s Cuba policy
- Deputies discuss national development
- Cuban deputies reaffirm solidarity and support for Venezuela