We are grateful for the interest of friends of Cuba and Cubans residing in Greece who have been interested in supporting Cuba in times of pandemic and intensification of the blockade. Cuba has always contributed and in turn has accepted international solidarity. You can donate and support Cuba.
From Greece the banks have rejected transfers from Greek friends to Cuban banks. Therefore there is the alternative of donating through MediCuba Europe. If you are interested, please contact the Cuban embassy in Athens by email. firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be informed about the details.
ENTRY PROTOCOLS TO CUBA
PUBLISHED BY GROUP OF ELECTRONICS OF TOURISM IN NEWS ON APRIL 4, 2022
In correspondence with the international and national epidemiological situation of COVID-19 and the levels of immunization achieved, it has been decided to make the following modifications to the requirements for entering the country as part of the International Sanitary Control.
• Eliminate as a requirement to enter the country the presentation of a test for COVID-19 (antigen test or PCR-RT) carried out in the country of origin, as well as the anti-COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
• Keep taking samples for the study of SARS CoV-2 (free) randomly from travelers at the points of entry into the country, taking into account the number of flights, the entry of ships and the epidemiological risk that the country of origin represents.
• If the sample taken at the point of entry is positive, it will proceed according to the protocols approved in the country for the clinical-epidemiological control of COVID-19.
• Maintain all flows and measures implemented at all points of entry into the country that guarantee social distancing and the disinfection of hands and surfaces.
• Maintain the mandatory use of the mask at all points of entry into the country.